Okay, apparently I have been "tagged".

omfg i was talking in Perfect English.

Okay, I shall now post in Perfect English

Copy and paste rocks.


1. the person who tag you is:
Kirsten

2. your relationship with him/her is:
Ex-classmate. (Don't think wrong LOLs. I mean haha)

3. your five impressions of him/her is:
Bossy
Decisive?
Bully(yeah, its always me)
Rich
Hard-working(or a nerd)

4. the most memorable thing he/she has done for/to you:
Good: Forget
Bad: Force me to take neoprint. I ruined them by playing gameboy and not caring =)

5. the most memorable thing he.she has said to you:
"TAG MY BLOG!" 5 times.

6. if he/she becomes your lover, you will:
Oh, come on (puke)

7. if he/she becomes your lover, what does he/she need to improve on:
NERD, BULLY, BOSSY, uhh, LOOKS, uhh, PERSONALITY, uhh, omg i am so demanding oO

8. if he/she becomes your enemy, you will:
Shoot her.
Or rejoice

9. if he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
Because i never tag her blog?
Because i never buy her birthday present?
Because i ruined her memory of 6C?
It's all my fault? ==

10. the most desired thing you wanna do for him/her is:
*slap*
oh, its "for", not "to"
"Teacher, she (fill in something here)."

11. your overall impression of him/her is:
Bossy

12. what do you think are other people's impression of you?
Evil >=)
Short ._.
Sucks.

13. what do you love about yourself?
Only EVERYTHING? cept my height, cash, skills at gaming, etc etc

14.on the contrary, what do you hate most about yourself?
MY HEIGHT. I'm too "tall"

15. who do you want to be if you could choose?
James Kochalka.
What? He's a cool guy!

16. for people that care and like you, say smthng to them:
You'll get over it.


17. Pass this quiz to ten people because you wish to know how they feel about you.
Pass to people who have a blog only.
Pass by tagging.
Time to reference my links. (no particular order, dun feel sad)
1.Yiyong
2.Keita(force him to post >=) )
3.Azrina
4.Kirsten( arrow back =D )
5.Eugene Yew (he sure say i suck ==)
6.Chloe
7.Yeh Lin
8.Karmen
9.Lynn
Fck i cant think le
10.Della (sure call me short)

These people may not be friends, but most likely to read this and do it.

YAY I'M FREE